I saw something beautiful in dentistry, creative, artistic.
Since my childhood I lived close to the world of medicine family tradition. I saw something beautiful , creative and artistic in dentistry. In addition, my vocation in this discipline reflects a quest for maximum accuracy. For this reason, in my office we apply microscopic dentistry. This technique Is applied manually and with optical instruments from neurosurgery. Thus, we developed optimally both gingival microodentistry as microsurgery. With the equipment we have, we can see three millimeters from a tooth or gums.
Accuracy has to do with the requirement in oneself and the constant search for excellence. Our success is to ensure that our dental restorations fit perfectly with the original pieces of the patient. In this sense, the use of microscopy for 18 years is essential for accurate results and makes our consultation make a difference.
I’m working in Granollers since 1996 as a freelancer, relying on instruments to incorporate microscopic accuracy in dentistry. My professional team cares the most of both the health aspect as emotional. The result is an artistic, precise and human work.
WHY OUR CLINIC
- We focus our objectives on patients to detect their health problems, prevent them, and dedicate ourselves to naturally replenish lost function.
- We seek to recover this state both in its natural function (shape) as his aesthetic (to develop a normal life).
- To achieve these goals we not only prepare ourselves constantly. We also use specific instruments and materials optimally.
- The career in the specialty of dentistry of Dr. Gustavo Brun started in Argentina in 1991 with a university degree. He accumulated experience as an assistant restorative dentist for two years and later as an associate dentist before arriving in Spain.
In 1996 he satisfactorily passed the compatibility test to work in Barcelona, which allowed him to validate his experience in Spain.
- He specialized in Dental Microscopy and fixed prosthesis as a student of Dr. Domenico Massironi in Italy, and Dr. Rino Burcart in Switzerland. Later, also in Italy, he examined on the discipline of Endodontics Microscopic and Doctor Arnaldo Castellucci, and in Regenerative Surgery as a student of Dr. Carlo Tinti.
- Dr. Gustavo Brun also continues his training in Barcelona in the field of prosthetics and microscopy at the Societat Catalana d'Odontoestomatologia and the Clínica Prótesis Osteointegradas in Barcelona. He also expands its training in Madrid at the hands of the Sociedad Española de Prótesis Estomatológica y Estética.